In the name of Love

      They said not to worry, we'd see each other one day soon.

Still, I begged in the name of love
       That you come back to me
That you don't let me be.

     Again I asked in the name of love
That you not forsake me
    That you'd let a vision of us still be.

A broken heart is one which once loved and lost
   Broken it may be now, but loved it will remain.

Now in the name of that love
   I chose to immortalise you

In the name of that love
   I chose to become everything you wanted me to
 
In the name of that love
   I chose to boldly take a stand

In the name of that love
   I chose to make you proud.

And when the day I was promised comes
    I hope you heart swells with pride,
Seeing all that I have done
   In the name of our love


Just a brief prayer; To everyone who has loved and lost I pray you have the ability to turn your grief and sorrow to strength and move on in the most beautiful way possible.

                                                                                                                 In His light and Love,
                                                                                                                                         Tirzah.



   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts