Here's to Christmas


It's only 9 days to Christmas!!! Who else is excited???

   In my part of the world (Lagos), it's a time for much eating and visits and a bit of  partying. I would have said exchange of gifts, but my people are not so big on that.(Abi I'm lying ni???😏😏)

   As a believer, I have come to learn that the best gift that I would ever receive isn't that 24k diamond from Tiffany's or my future Birkin ( *to whom it may concern πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰). The best gift wasn't meant to be found under a tree, but across it instead.
    Over  2000 years ago God became the ultimate Santa and gave the entirety of mankind the most permanent and beautiful gift of all; SALVATION!!!. He wrapped this gift in His son Jesus and made it available to every man. This Santa doesn't care if you've been naughty or nice.
    As the festivities commence, never forget hat this season stands for. Ensure that you spread the ultimate form of Christmas cheer (i.e the Gospel)  wherever you are.
    So here's the most beautiful times of the year
    Here's to much love and cheer
    Here's to the Christmas spirit
    Here's to giving love and receiving it.
 
   I really wish I could wish you a white Christmas, but alas I dwell in the Tropics; so no white Christmases here. Nonetheless, do enjoy the season and go easy on the Christmas food.
                                   
                                                                                                                                          XOXO,
                                                                                                                                           Tirzah. 

Comments

Popular Posts